ClamAV+SA easy-install package

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Jul 18 20:45:56 IST 2006

On Tue18 Jul 06, at 15:07, Denis Beauchemin wrote:

> Julian Field a écrit :
>>
>> On 18 Jul 2006, at 13:48, Glenn Steen wrote:

>>> Unfortunately (for the citizens of Bergen) it's not really a
>>> joke....:-)
>>
>> Yes, it really was Bergen in Norway. T-shirt and shorts weather
>> and blazing hot sun. We couldn't quite believe it either!
>>
>> My photos are now online at www.jules.fm.
>>
>> Let me know what you think of them. Phil and Kerry (about the only
>> people in them) are the two friends I went with.
>> --Julian Field
>
> Quite impressive!  At first I thought it was just some ice at the
> bottom of a hill but then I saw little people on it!  Never been
> near a glacier!
>
> I spotted a geocaching hat... were you geocaching along your trip?
> I know people that plan their vacations around geocaching.  Great
> way to visit remote places that are quite often very beautiful/
> interesting.

The geocaching was incidental. We did a bit of geocaching along the
way as we got near caches along our route. My friends I went with are
really into geocaching, I'm a newbie myself, just about got all the
software sorted out for my PDA. I'm going to do more caching in the
future, for definite. It's a great way of finding interesting places
in your surroundings. But you have to watch out for mugglers! :-)
(see www.geocaching.com for those not yet educated in the finer arts).
--
Julian Field
www.MailScanner.info