ClamAV+SA easy-install package

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USherbrooke.ca
Tue Jul 18 15:07:38 IST 2006

Julian Field a écrit :

> On 18 Jul 2006, at 13:48, Glenn Steen wrote:
>
>> On 18 Jul 2006 13:32:14 +0100, Jeremy Henty <jeremy.henty at nec.ac.uk>
>> wrote:

>>> Tourist:  Kid, does it *always* rain in Bergen?
>>> Child:    I don't know, I'm only six!
>>>
>>> (Told to me by a friend who'd been there.)
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Jeremy Henty
>>>
>> Unfortunately (for the citizens of Bergen) it's not really a joke....:-)
>
> Yes, it really was Bergen in Norway. T-shirt and shorts weather and
> blazing hot sun. We couldn't quite believe it either!
>
> My photos are now online at www.jules.fm.
>
> Let me know what you think of them. Phil and Kerry (about the only
> people in them) are the two friends I went with.
> --Julian Field

Quite impressive!  At first I thought it was just some ice at the bottom
of a hill but then I saw little people on it!  Never been near a glacier!

I spotted a geocaching hat... were you geocaching along your trip?  I
know people that plan their vacations around geocaching.  Great way to
visit remote places that are quite often very beautiful/interesting.

Denis

--
   _
  °v°   Denis Beauchemin, analyste