ClamAV+SA easy-install package

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Jul 18 14:18:34 IST 2006

On 18 Jul 2006, at 13:48, Glenn Steen wrote:

> On 18 Jul 2006 13:32:14 +0100, Jeremy Henty
> <jeremy.henty at nec.ac.uk> wrote:
>> On Tuesday, July 18, 2006 12:52 pm, Glenn Steen
>> <glenn.steen at gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> >As in "the city of Bergen in Norway"? Also known as the most rainy
>> >place in the whole of Scandinavia?
>>
>> Tourist:  Kid, does it *always* rain in Bergen?
>> Child:    I don't know, I'm only six!
>>
>> (Told to me by a friend who'd been there.)
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Jeremy Henty
>>
> Unfortunately (for the citizens of Bergen) it's not really a
> joke....:-)

Yes, it really was Bergen in Norway. T-shirt and shorts weather and
blazing hot sun. We couldn't quite believe it either!

My photos are now online at www.jules.fm.

Let me know what you think of them. Phil and Kerry (about the only
people in them) are the two friends I went with.
--
Julian Field
MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk

believed to be clean.