ClamAV+SA easy-install package

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USherbrooke.ca
Tue Jul 18 20:59:06 IST 2006

Julian Field a écrit :
>> I spotted a geocaching hat... were you geocaching along your trip?  I
>> know people that plan their vacations around geocaching.  Great way
>> to visit remote places that are quite often very beautiful/interesting.
>
> The geocaching was incidental. We did a bit of geocaching along the
> way as we got near caches along our route. My friends I went with are
> really into geocaching, I'm a newbie myself, just about got all the
> software sorted out for my PDA. I'm going to do more caching in the
> future, for definite. It's a great way of finding interesting places
> in your surroundings. But you have to watch out for mugglers! :-) (see
> www.geocaching.com for those not yet educated in the finer arts).

I think you mean "muggles" as in Harry Potter.  It translates to
"moldus" in French and we use geomoldus for people without the
geocaching knowledge, which would be geomuggles in English.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geocaching for more info on the subject.

Denis aka MotoGeo in the www.geocaching.com world...

--
   _