DCC config and SA lint complaints

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USherbrooke.ca
Fri Jul 7 15:32:13 IST 2006

Stephen Swaney a écrit :
> [...]
I installed a new machine yesterday and dcc would not work unless I
forced it in IPV4:
cdcc host
# 07/07/06 09:39:20 EDT  /var/dcc/map
# Re-resolve names after 10:27:12
# 12 total, 0 working servers
IPv6 on

dcc1.dcc-servers.net,-      RTT+0 ms    anon
#  ::ffff:208.201.249.233,-
#      not answering
#  2001:4f8:3:ba:2e0:81ff:fe61:1f65,-
#      not answering
#  2001:888:20ee::6277,-
#      not answering

After "cdcc ipv6 off":
# 07/07/06 10:30:33 EDT  /var/dcc/map
# Re-resolve names after 11:43:35
# 299.30 ms threshold, 210.15 ms average    12 total, 10 working servers
IPv6 off

dcc1.dcc-servers.net,-      RTT+0 ms    anon
# *142.27.70.214,-
CollegeOfNewCaledonia ID 1189
#     100% of 32 requests ok  193.98+0 ms RTT          102 ms queue wait
#  194.109.153.82,-                                             NIET ID 1080
#     100% of  2 requests ok  207.92+0 ms RTT           65 ms queue wait
#  208.201.249.233,-                                       sonic.net ID 1117
#     100% of  2 requests ok  201.91+0 ms RTT          102 ms queue wait

Denis

--
   _
  °v°   Denis Beauchemin, analyste