DCC config and SA lint complaints

Jeff A. Earickson jaearick at colby.edu
Fri Jul 7 18:37:42 IST 2006

I finally hacked around this issue by having two copies of
spam.assassin.prefs.conf in /opt/MailScanner/etc, one for
regular MailScanner/SA work  (with the entries in it so DCC
uses dccifd and the socket, not dccproc), and one copy without
the DCC entries, for use in the Rules_du_jour lint action:

SA_LINT="/opt/perl5/bin/spamassassin -p
/opt/MailScanner/etc/spam.assassin.prefs.conf.nodcc --lint"

This keeps the Rules_du_Jour wrapper script from failing because
the lint on the normal perfs file fails.  Sheesh.

Jeff Earickson
Colby College