MailScanner headers in quarantined messages (MailScanner and Exim)

Blane Bramble blane at dialmediagroup.com
Fri Jul 7 08:55:25 IST 2006

Hi, I'm just setting up a test machine with MailScanner on - and so far
it's going pretty well. However I have a question about how the
quarantine process works - I have it set up to create quarantine files
in queue format so they can be easily released, but when I examine
messages that have been quarantined they have no additional MailScanner
headers. Is this the expected behaviour - and if so, is there any way to
change it the headers will be added so I can see why the message was
quarantined?