FOSS, Science, and Public activism

Chris Sweeney csweeney at osubucks.org
Tue Jul 4 22:12:28 IST 2006

Only your speech has no place here in this forum.  This is a forum for
supporting MailScanner and not your soap box.  What you are saying is
its ok to SPAM if it applies to some people.  Well that makes it ok for
everyone to SPAM here.  Let the present of the US come here and talk
about war, its ok then it applies to some people here.  Let the bankers
come here and post about banking problems today, that applies to most
everyone here we all use banks, oh and lets not leave out the oil
company's, they deserve a place here to post why they think they are not
taking us to the cleaners on oil prices!  Keep your posting's where they
really belong because all you have done here is draw support away from
what you wanted us to support.  Take your "expression" and post it on
the list you moderate and don't subject people trying to support a
product to your whim.

Good day sir and good riddance.

--
Thanks Chris