end of thread?: FOSS, Science, and Public activism

proclus at gnu-darwin.org proclus at gnu-darwin.org
Tue Jul 4 21:03:27 IST 2006

Having started this thread, I now agree that it may be time to close
it.  I would also try to discourage users from leaving a useful forum
like MailScanner because they perceive the discussion as apparently
uncivil. Sometimes the adversarial form of discourse is the only way to
get to an answer, which is not necessarily uncivil, and moreover you
can use the delete button to remove posts and threads that you find
distasteful.

Regards,
proclus
http://www.gnu-darwin.org/