running only local SA tests

Philipp Snizek philipp.snizek at TERREACTIVE.CH
Wed Jan 11 09:08:10 GMT 2006

Hi

I have a box here that cannot access the internet directly. Thus, to
have a higher SpamAssassin rule score I would like to have MailScanner
run SpamAssassin with the parameter -L (local tests only).

Alternatively, would it be possible to start spamd -L and have
MailScanner inject mails via spamc < email?

I've searched the Howto, the MailScanner book, Google, the wiki and even
SA.pm for a solution. I coudn't find anything.

thank you

Best regards,
Philipp