Beta 4.50.4 released -- faster than 4.49

Adri Koppes adrik at SALESMANAGER.NL
Thu Jan 5 13:05:32 GMT 2006

Hi Raymond,

Problem with URIBL is MailScanner has no idea if and when SURBL will add
those!
With bayes, MailScanner know if SA has auto-learned the message.
Only option I see is to add messages without any URIBL hits with a lower
timeout then messages which have already had one or more URIBL hits in
their SA-score.
Same could probably be done with RBL hits.

Adri.