Beta 4.50.4 released -- faster than 4.49

Thu Jan 5 13:00:57 GMT 2006

Hi!

> Something else you might consider implementing, is not to cache or cache
> with a low timeout, the results when the message is auto-learned by
> Since bayes has learned from the message, it will probably affect the
> score of the next message, unless the score is already sufficiently high
> enough or low enough for the spam result not be affected by a diffirent
> bayes score.

Same idea as with URIBL, most likely low spam will be auto added to SURBL
pretty fast after detection, most of the time within 5-10 mins.

Can you please consider putting the values in the config? I really see use
for this.

Bye,
Raymond.