Beta 4.50.4 released -- faster than 4.49

Ken A ka at PACIFIC.NET
Thu Jan 5 01:05:49 GMT 2006

Just upgraded 3 boxes. Now I only need 2.
Messages with multiple recipients that are split no longer incur a big
penalty in SA. It's a bad day for spam.

Jan  4 17:02:50 MailScanner[21109]: Cache hit for message k0512HE3026793
Jan  4 17:02:52 MailScanner[21264]: Cache hit for message k0512HE6026793
Jan  4 17:02:52 MailScanner[21264]: Cache hit for message k0512HE7026793
Jan  4 17:02:52 MailScanner[21264]: Cache hit for message k0512HE5026793
Jan  4 17:02:52 MailScanner[21264]: Cache hit for message k0512HE8026793
Jan  4 17:02:52 MailScanner[21264]: Cache hit for message k0512HE4026793

:-)

Ken A
Pacific.Net