Email missing for some of recipients

Terry WONG/ Hankyu HKG terry at hankyu.com.hk
Thu Feb 23 09:12:30 GMT 2006

Thanks Devi, Yes, I'm using sendmail and the users are using Outlook Express. But in my case, not just the HTML email will lost, but some of the emails containing PDF, TIF attachments or some messages in RTF format too. It's so strange that some of them can get the message and some of them can't. I just want to know is it a bug in Mailscanner or my configuration have some problem.

Best Regards,
Terry WONG