Webmin module for MailScanner unavailable

Harondel J. Sibble mailscanner at PDSCC.COM
Wed Feb 22 18:57:40 GMT 2006

On 22 Feb 2006 at 17:58, Julian Field wrote:

> > I waited for so long simply because I can get by without it, but it
> > would be
> > nice to be able to manage it through webmin :-)
> I don't know much about this, but someone on the list must be using it.
>
> Can anyone else help out this gentleman for me please?

The website you want is

http://sourceforge.net/projects/msfrontend

I had the module installed on a machine that we recently retired.  The readme
file for the module gave the above site for downloads. It is still up, but
last update on the module is from a year ago.
--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting