redirecting

Alex Neuman van der Hans alex at nkpanama.com
Wed Feb 22 13:07:54 GMT 2006

You may also be able to do this with MailScanner + a procmail script
(someone please correct/enlighten me about something like this).

Now that I think of it, could someone post a procmail recipe (or help
with googling one from somewhere) that would automagically put
everything that MailScanner marks as SPAM into a Junk folder?

--

Alex Neuman van der Hans
N&K Technology Consultants