Blocking an individual email address

James Csoka jimcsoka at dominionfirstmortgage.com
Fri Feb 17 20:43:54 GMT 2006

Bah....I think I figured it out....kinda sucks :P   I'm running drac as
well - therefore, probably what is happening is that the user from
internally is allowed to relay via drac, and this seems to override and/or
replace /etc/mail/access.db, while this file is still effective when the IP
is external, as they are not connecting via IMAP from outside my network,
but via the web interface.

-jim