Blocking an individual email address

Dennis Willson taz at taz-mania.com
Thu Feb 16 23:15:18 GMT 2006

without a little more information I cannot tell for sure, but it sounds like the client that's running Outlook is on an IP address
block that's allowed to relay and there's something about how openwebmail sends its mail that doesn't appear to be in the client
address block. Possibly openwebmail is doing a local invocation of Sendmail to send instead of using a socket so it doesn't appear
to have an address to be allowed.

Just a thought...