global switch to set which domains ar scanned

mailscanner at lightpro.de mailscanner at lightpro.de
Wed Feb 8 21:57:32 GMT 2006

Hi!

I've got the following problem (it's similar to the problem I've posted before, but now I think I know what it is):

In the old version of our mailscanner there was the ability to switch all scanning of and on via ruleset:

Config old:
#
# Virus Scanning and Vulnerability Testing
# ----------------------------------------
#

# Do you want to scan email for viruses?
# A few people don't have a virus scanner licence and so want to disable
# all the virus scanning.
# NOTE: This switch actually switches on/off all processing of the email
#       messages. If you just want to switch off actual virus scanning,
#       then set "Virus Scanners = none" instead.

But in the new Version (Debian Sarge - 4.41.3) this paragraph isn't listed there anymore.

So, is there any other option available with which I can reach the same goal (switching scanning on/off globally for whole Domains/e-Mail addresses)?

Thanks a lot!

Kind Regards!

Ingo