Panda Wrapper reporting zero

Rick Cooper rcooper at dwford.com
Fri Feb 3 11:33:58 GMT 2006

I am not following exactly what you mean here. Are you running the wrapper
manually *exactly* the way it's describer at the top of the wrapper? I
havent touched it for a loooong time, but because of some of the er, odd,
ways they have the thing working it needs to be run exactly (dir structure
and all) the way it shows at the top of the wrapper.

Rick

believed to be clean.