Problems starting after upgrading to 4.50.14

David Curtis dcurtisathome at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 1 22:15:00 GMT 2006

I am getting an error now since I upgraded:
service MailScanner start
Starting MailScanner daemons:
         incoming postfix:                                 [  OK  ]
         outgoing postfix:                                 [  OK  ]
         MailScanner:       In Debugging mode, not forking...
Can't call method "do" on an undefined value at
/usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/SA.pm line 172.

This is the same problem Glenn talked about, but my problem is that there is
no "/var/spool/MailScanner/incoming/SpamAssassin.cache.db" file. Any idea's
would be very helpful.

If this is a double post...I am sorry, I got an e-mail back saying it was
pending review.