Sloppy error checking in MS code

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Mon Dec 18 21:03:03 GMT 2006

Res spake the following on 12/16/2006 5:54 AM:
> On Sat, 16 Dec 2006, Glenn Steen wrote:
>
>> stickler for sane error checking/handling. But I can't shake the
>> feeling this is motly just more of the usual FUD from the postfix
>> devel camp.
>
>> From my recollection (which is 11.50pm sat'day night amber fluid
>> cloudied)
> the weitse patsies have always thumbed their nose at mailscanner, why
> Jules bothers with them so much I'll never know, he should treat those
> lamers with the same contempt as most of hold qmails bernstein in.

Wietse can be a real prima donna over his code, but postfix is very good
software. I think Julian works with their "attitudes" because of that. Might
explain why he never embraced Qmail.

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and