Sloppy error checking in MS code

Res res at ausics.net
Sat Dec 16 13:54:32 GMT 2006

On Sat, 16 Dec 2006, Glenn Steen wrote:

> stickler for sane error checking/handling. But I can't shake the
> feeling this is motly just more of the usual FUD from the postfix
> devel camp.

>From my recollection (which is 11.50pm sat'day night amber fluid cloudied)
the weitse patsies have always thumbed their nose at mailscanner, why
Jules bothers with them so much I'll never know, he should treat those
lamers with the same contempt as most of hold qmails bernstein in.

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd