Sloppy error checking in MS code

Res res at ausics.net
Sun Dec 17 23:55:04 GMT 2006

On Sun, 17 Dec 2006, Glenn Steen wrote:

> This is most certainly true, yes. Wietse, Victor etc have decided to
> hate MailScanner for a slew of reasons that reality doesn't support

I have not cared to investigate this, but maybe Wietse has an interest in
or was going to program an identical to MS, and is pissed MS works so
well.  Cetianly would explain his sour puss attitude towards it :)

>> On this note I'd like to wish all of you a Merry Christmas, and we can
>>
> Early holiday, Eh Res? A bit early, but ... Likewise, likewise...:-).

Yes, I have big project to kick off in January so I'm well resting myself
now hehe

> And there should be some singing too... Why not an Ode to MailScanner,

Oh trust me you don't want me to sing :D but then again after a bottle
or so of JD I dont think it would really matter coz I prolly wont remember ;)

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd