OT: Virus Scanners

Res res at ausics.net
Wed Dec 13 22:13:27 GMT 2006

On Wed, 13 Dec 2006, Brad Beckenhauer wrote:

> Hello,
> I'm putting together the budget for next year and looking for
> suggestions for commercial anti-virus products for MailScanner running
> on Linux.
>
> I'd like to know what products are preferred and if you have any recent
> pricing, it would be appreciated.

F-Prot  www.f-prot.com

I think about $AU450 (file server version, the mail server version is not
suitable as it's per user cost and is more than just a plain command line
scanner, it's more designed for groupwise apps) the annual ongoing cost
last time I checked was about $AU350

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd