"Use DCC as a daemon"

Stef Morrell stef at aoc-uk.com
Fri Dec 8 16:41:12 GMT 2006

Hi,

As I was idly flicking through the wiki I came across (here:
http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?id=maq:index#optimization_tips)
the suggestion to use DCC as a daemon, with a link to some
"instructions".

Now for some reason dccifd keeps popping up as a process on my machine
in any case. It's not causing me any pain, so I've largely ignored it
beyond a 'kill' once in a while. However if I can actually use it, that
would be better still.

The link is broken, though, it seems - does anyone know if/where the
documentation currently resides?

Ta

Stef
Stefan Morrell          | Operations Director
Tel: 0845 3452820       | Alpha Omega Computers Ltd
Fax: 0845 3452830       | Incorporating Level 5 Internet
stef at aoc-uk.com         | stef at l5net.net