Quarantine Dir on Web Server

Vaibhav Pandey vaibhav at ozdocs.net.au
Thu Dec 7 22:48:38 GMT 2006

Dear All,

I wanted to put the Quarantine directory on a browsable directory of the Apache.

I have set the "Quarantine Directory" as /var/www/html/quarantine

And when I go at http://MailScanner/quarantine I don't see nothing. On the other hand if I create a directory on my own mkdir /var/www/html/quarantine/test, I can see the directory but can't see 20061207 etc directories. I am pretty sure that they are there..

Please help.

With best regards,

Webb.

dangerous content by Ozdocs MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.