Solaris 10 init.d startup failing

Rob Shepherd rob at techniumcast.com
Tue Aug 29 17:17:15 IST 2006

Jeff A. Earickson wrote:
> Did you make any changes to check_mailscanner?

No sorry.

I compiled my own perl though... And then battled my way through the
MailScanner distribution making #!/usr/local/perl/bin/perl instead of
the *hardcoded* default of #!/usr/bin/perl ...

... but it works for me (except for one dependency didn't get picked up,
Sys-Hostname-Long, the syslog pm doesn't work properly, and because I'm
running in a zone I need to do some awful mounting hack to ensure use of
the *hardcoded* /opt/MailScanner path)

Cheers

Rob

--
Rob Shepherd | Computer and Network Engineer | Technium CAST | LL57 4HJ
rob at techniumcast.com | 01248 675024 | 07776 210516