Greylisting (WAS: gif attachments)

Dennis Willson taz at taz-mania.com
Wed Aug 23 22:24:37 IST 2006

Additionally, I have a problem with "legitmate SMTP server" and not
respecting the "try again later". There are lots of reasons a mail
server may return a temp error other than greylisting. Like too high
of a load (currently under a Spam attack), too many connections,
etc... If you really want your email delivered you pretty much have to
honor the temp errors and try again later.

On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 17:02:06 -0400
  "Daniel Maher" <daniel.maher at ubisoft.com> wrote:

> [...]

Dennis Willson

taz at taz-mania.com
http://www.taz-mania.com

Ham: ka6lsw
Scuba: Rescue Diver, EANx, Wreck, Night, Alt, Equip, UW Photographer,
Gas Blender

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in a nice looking and well preserved body, but rather
to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly
proclaiming, "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!"