Wiki is sick...

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 09:42:04 IST 2006

On 17/08/06, Res <res at ausics.net> wrote:

> >> IMO, most wikis are quite slow. Especially if they are more ...
> >> "featureful" (tikiwiki comes to mind). And most relies on a database,
> >> which DW doesn't. A case of choosing between the plague and cholera...
> >> I say stay with the sickness you know:-)
> >>
> > I choose hangover! ;-)
> > Not fun to have, more fun to get, but you only WISH you died from it!
>
> I'll pay that one lol

Selfinduced sickness..... I always prefer the part before the sickness
arrives:-).
If you swing by Stockholm, I'll chip in too, for some practical
experimentation;-)

> Hmmm on a side note I seem to have lost the responses to my post, this is
> the first... Michele can you tell me if any list posts to me are bouncing?

Strange. See them in gmane?

Amyway, a further sidenote... Wiki seems to be on the mend. Rather
snappy ATM, and no errors... Did you move it Jules?

--
-- Glenn