Mail Queue monitor?

Rob Morin rob at dido.ca
Wed Aug 16 17:02:54 IST 2006

Thats a cool script, however i wanted to NOT use Nagios and such,  as i
need to run this on a remote machine, as Nagios uses my mailserver to
send email, if mail is backed up i will not get the alert.... so i
figure i have a secondary email server that i would run an ssh command
and check the queue on the primary, if it does not respond or is high i
would then email  to a pager on that remote machine that the queue is
high...

am i confusing anyone yet?

:)

Rob Morin