Mail Queue monitor?

Daniel Maher daniel.maher at ubisoft.com
Wed Aug 16 16:54:49 IST 2006

If you've already got SNMP deployed, you can query it using any number of open source network monitoring tools (such as Nagios or Big Brother).

In order to obtain the result in the first place, though, you'll need a script to generate a number that SNMP can report.  Consider the attached script, in fact, which can check either the "hold" or "incoming" queues, as you like.

--
  _
 °v°  Daniel Maher

Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare.