New Installation @ Work

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Wed Aug 16 16:16:57 IST 2006

Hi,

I have just started a six month contract for a company, and after discussions with the other sys admin we have decided to run a POC to replace the current anti-viri/spam appliance with MailScanner.

What I would be grateful with some help on is how I can create a second stream of the companies email to MailScanner from the existing SendMail installation so that we can see how it performs, without effecting the current mail implementation.  I have heard that there is a milter which will allow this, but are there any other methods.

We can then use the results to form part of the business case, and hopefully get a full solution implemented.

Cheers,

--[ UxBoD ]--
// PGP Key: "curl -s http://www.splatnix.net/uxbod.asc | gpg --import"
// Fingerprint:     543A E778 7F2D 98F1 3E50  9C1F F190 93E0 E8E8 0CF8
// Keyserver: www.keyserver.net                     Key-ID: 0xE8E80CF8

believed to be clean.