New Installation @ Work

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at fsl.com
Wed Aug 16 16:56:11 IST 2006

Just the tool, Anthony Howe's Roundhouse:

http://www.snertsoft.com/sendmail/roundhouse/

This is an SMTP multiplexer, which takes the input from an SMTP client connection and copies it to one or more SMTP servers. Intended as means to debug and test different mail server configurations using a production mail server's live data stream.

And it's free :). Take a look at the milter while you’re there. You should consider:

Milter-ahead (90€ for site license and free updates)
Milter-link (Free)
Milter-gris (Free)

I hope this helps,

Steve