OT - Multiple Virus Scanners

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at fsl.com
Tue Aug 15 14:27:22 IST 2006

I mentioned a few weeks back that the Download link to the free Linux
version was broken so this is no surprise.

Anyone using AVG. The Linux file server version is $70 (US) for 5 servers
for 2 years. I didn't see any license restrictions against using on an email
gateway. I'll probably test against ClamAV.

Steve

Stephen Swaney
Fort Systems Ltd.
stephen.swaney at fsl.com