OT - Multiple Virus Scanners

Drew Marshall drew at themarshalls.co.uk
Tue Aug 15 14:06:11 IST 2006

On Tue, August 15, 2006 13:39, Glenn Steen wrote:
> If you run linux (or freebsd) there are at least BitDefender Command
> line. Sure, it's not as light as ClamAV, but not that bad either (all
> depends, of course:). And the price is right (free).

I am not sure it is any more. On my to-do list (A fair way down :-( ) is
to e-mail and formally ask them but looking at their curent site, I would
suggest the BitDefender licence would appear to have changed...

http://www.bitdefender.com/PRODUCT-80-en--BitDefender-Antivirus-Scanner-for-Unices.html
(Check the bottom paragraph)

Drew

been scanned for viruses and dangerous