weird spam, included in a word document

Billy A. Pumphrey bpumphrey at WoodMacLaw.com
Mon Aug 14 18:50:49 IST 2006

Mine did not show some of the hits as yours but I have the rules for
them.  I also have DCC installed too, obviously mine is out of date or
something.  Here are a few.  I received 7 total thus far.  5 were caught
as spam because of the RBL.  Bayes is incorrectly being taught also, it
looks like.

Spam:  Y   Action(s): store, header, "X-Spam-Status:, Yes"
High Scoring Spam:  N
SpamAssassin Spam:  N
Listed in RBL:  Y
Spam Whitelisted:  N
Spam Blacklisted:  N
SpamAssassin Autolearn:  Y  (not spam)
SpamAssassin Score: -0.80
Spam Report: Score Matching Rule Description
-1.80 ALL_TRUSTED Passed through trusted hosts only via SMTP
1.00 BAYES_60 Bayesian spam probability is 60 to 80%

Spam:  Y   Action(s): store, header, "X-Spam-Status:, Yes"
High Scoring Spam:  N
SpamAssassin Spam:  N
Listed in RBL:  Y
Spam Whitelisted:  N
Spam Blacklisted:  N
SpamAssassin Autolearn:  Y  (not spam)
SpamAssassin Score: -1.17
Spam Report: Score Matching Rule Description
-1.80 ALL_TRUSTED Passed through trusted hosts only via SMTP
0.00 BAYES_50 Bayesian spam probability is 40 to 60%
0.63 SARE_RECV_IP_218216 Passed through possible spammer relay or source