releasing mail from quarantine -- postfix

James D. Parra Jamesp at MusicReports.com
Fri Aug 11 00:44:05 IST 2006

>Postcat just *looks* like it doing its job, but it really isn't...
>Postfix as such isn't fooled though, and has probably put that message
>file into its corrupted folder (correctly so, one might add:).
>Use the sendmail (convenience command) method as outlined in the wiki,
>and you'll be fine.

Hello Glen,

Thanks for info. I didn't install sendmail on this server so I didn't think
the 'sendmail' command would work.  Although, it did work, but with one
oddity; the message went through Mailscanner as was quarantined again! Oh
boy.

How can I get the message through to postfix without it getting quarantined
again?

Error; {Dangerous Content}
MailScanner: Too many attachments in message

Many thanks,

~James