Retreiving attachments

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at fsl.com
Fri Aug 4 23:12:42 IST 2006

Stephen Swaney
Fort Systems Ltd.
stephen.swaney at fsl.com
www.fsl.com

Sorry I misunderstood. My previous posting will allow the release of
messages that have been trapped by filename filetype rules.

To release a message that has an attachment that is too large, just
temporarily remove the Maximum Attachment Size limit in MailScanner.conf:

Minimum Attachment Size = 0

Relaese the message and tnem set back to the original setting.

You could alss create a ruleset:

Minimum Attachment Size = %rules-dir%/max.attachment.rules where
/etc/MailScanner/rules/max.attachment.rules contains:

# allow anything for local host
From:		127.0.0.1	0
FormOrTo:	default	10000000

Steve