A quick and easy performance improvement

Green, Rodney rgreen at trayerproducts.com
Tue Aug 1 15:03:20 IST 2006

Here's a link to a howto on creating a ramdisk...

http://www.vanemery.com/Linux/Ramdisk/ramdisk.html

--
Rodney Green
Network Administrator

"Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country."
	- Steven Wright

Honor the Fallen <http://www.militarycity.com/valor/honor.html>

believed to be clean.