MailScanner Future (aka money)

Peter Russell pete at enitech.com.au
Thu Apr 20 23:17:58 IST 2006

.

> I remember that when I made my feeble donation long ago, I had to jump
> thru hoops with the business guys to do it.  Remember how it was done?
> Credit card?  The people here always want to do Purchase Orders; you
> probably can't do that.  Some mechanism (other than Paypal) that
> business guys understand would be a good addition to your webpage.

Sure he can. You give him a PO, hee gives you an invoice with payment
details - he has direct deposit in 2 countries (if i understand his
any other supplier - he can supply the software on CD, i bet if you
donate enough he could send it on a DVD :) Maybe he could get mem sticks
printed with his logo and send these with the software on it?

But you're right, the company doesnt like paypal or CC, or at least it
seems to be a lot harder to get them to use it - they also seem to ahte
the idea of a donation, but love the idea of expesnive licensing or media.