Panda Anti-Virus for MailScanner

Jason Williams jwilliams at courtesymortgage.com
Thu Apr 13 18:17:43 IST 2006

Just curious. We just upgraded our Anti-Virus/Anti-Spyware solution from
Symantec (finally...symantec is terrible) to Panda. When I was searching
their site for information this morning, I came across a link to a free
version of their Panda for Linux:

http://www.pandasoftware.com/download/linux.htm?sitepanda=empresas

I was curious, so I quickly scanned the virus.scanners.conf file for
Mailscanner and low and behold, there is Panda.

Just curious if anyone has used Panda on Mailscanner and whether they
liked it or not.

Right now, I use ClamAV and Bitdefender, but wouldn't mind adding
another scanner.

I'm currently running FreeBSD 6.0 for my OS. Not sure if it would work
or not, but figured I could give it a try.

Thanks for the feedback.

Cheers,

Jason

believed to be clean.