RES: RES: MailScanner: WARNING: You are trying to use the SpamAssassin cachebut your DBI and/or DBD::SQLite Perl modules are not properlyinstalled!

Mauricio mauriciopcavalcanti at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 5 22:48:12 IST 2006

So, I don´t have install problems... I can uninstall perl-Net-Daemon and
perl-PlRPC packages and stay using perl-DBI-1.30-1.

What about my maillog boring me with “You are trying to use the SpamAssassin
cache but your DBI and/or DBD::SQLite Perl modules are not properly
installed!“ if I enable spamassassin cache results feature? What can I do to
use this new feature?

Thanks in advance,
Mauricio