SEMI-OT: Book Translation

Alex Neuman van der Hans alex at nkpanama.com
Wed Apr 5 19:51:51 IST 2006

I'd like to translate "the book" into Spanish, or write "el libro" from
scratch.

I don't want to step on anybody's toes (or patents, or copyrights), so I
thought I'd ask here about what I could use (or not) from "the book" to
write "el libro".

Any recommendations on what to use to create/edit it (short of a
tetex-latex-vi-emacs-edlin-wordstar flame war) would also be appreciated.

Any info on reporting typos (for example, "Thankyou" on p.375 should
read "Thank you") would also be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Alex