Block null "from" in logs

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Sep 30 14:56:10 IST 2005

On 30 Sep 2005, at 14:43, Stephen Swaney wrote:
> [...]

Or unless you are Microsoft. They do this on all their corporate
mail. And they publicly admit it. It is one of their chief ways of
blocking spam.

Fortunately their staff are all so brilliant they never mistype an
email address, as they sure won't get told when they send to non-
existent addresses :-)

Julian Field

believed to be clean.