Mailscanner not scanning all emails

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Sep 28 20:04:53 IST 2005

    [ The following text is in the "windows-1250" character set. ]

That is not the correct solution, but a slightly nasty hack workaround.
It won't last, however, your system will rewrite all the soft links you
have put in and remove them again. What you need to do is:
    1. Add the line "/usr/local/lib" to /etc/ld.so.conf.
    2. Run the "ldconfig" command.
That's what the latest version of my install-Clam-SA.tar.gz installation
does.

I would advise you remove the links you have added and do steps 1 and 2
above. You may well find your links will disappear when you run
ldconfig, which is run every time you update any RPM containing shared
library (*.so) files.

- --
Julian Field

believed to be clean.