just in case.....

Remy de Ruysscher remy at UNIX-ASP.COM
Tue Sep 6 22:39:11 IST 2005

Hi,

I suggest you drop Squidguard (outdated) and try Privoxy or Dansguard.

Regards,
Remy.

Raul Urqueta Sierra wrote:

      Hi, I know that this is a list to MailScanner questions, but
      I need ask you all, if anyone can help me, I have a problem
      installing SquidGuard, when I execute “make” this
      is the error:

      make[1]: Entering directory
      `/etc/squidguard/squidGuard-1.2.0/src'

      making all in src

      gcc -I.. -I. -I. -I/usr/local/BerkeleyDB/include
      -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I/usr/local/BerkeleyDB/include -c
      sgDb.c

      sgDb.c: In function `sgDbInit':

      sgDb.c:101: warning: passing arg 2 of pointer to function
      from incompatible pointer type

      sgDb.c:101: warning: passing arg 4 of pointer to function
      makes pointer from integer without a cast

      sgDb.c:101: error: too few arguments to function

      sgDb.c:107: warning: passing arg 2 of pointer to function
      from incompatible pointer type

      sgDb.c:107: warning: passing arg 4 of pointer to function
      makes pointer from integer without a cast

      sgDb.c:107: error: too few arguments to function

      make[1]: *** [sgDb.o] Error 1

      make[1]: Leaving directory
      `/etc/squidguard/squidGuard-1.2.0/src'

      make: *** [all] Error 1