just in case.....

Raul Urqueta Sierra rurqueta at MUNILASERENA.CL
Tue Sep 6 22:24:31 IST 2005

Hi, I know that this is a list to MailScanner questions, but I need ask
you all, if anyone can help me, I have a problem installing SquidGuard,
when I execute “make” this is the error:

make[1]: Entering directory `/etc/squidguard/squidGuard-1.2.0/src'

making all in src

gcc -I.. -I. -I. -I/usr/local/BerkeleyDB/include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2
-I/usr/local/BerkeleyDB/include -c sgDb.c

sgDb.c: In function `sgDbInit':

sgDb.c:101: warning: passing arg 2 of pointer to function from
incompatible pointer type

sgDb.c:101: warning: passing arg 4 of pointer to function makes pointer
from integer without a cast

sgDb.c:101: error: too few arguments to function

sgDb.c:107: warning: passing arg 2 of pointer to function from
incompatible pointer type

sgDb.c:107: warning: passing arg 4 of pointer to function makes pointer
from integer without a cast

sgDb.c:107: error: too few arguments to function

make[1]: *** [sgDb.o] Error 1

make[1]: Leaving directory `/etc/squidguard/squidGuard-1.2.0/src'

make: *** [all] Error 1

What I’m doing wrong??

Please any help,

Sorry by my English….