Disaster recovery assistance

Mike Kercher mike at CAMAROSS.NET
Sat Sep 3 23:56:45 IST 2005

MailScanner mailing list <> scribbled on Saturday, September 03, 2005 12:18
PM:

>> Julian,
>>
>> My Paypal address is SS2061 at CamaroSS.net  My kids are going through
>> their rooms as we speak collecting clothes and toys to take to a
>> shelter in a little while.  We are also going to take a couple of
>> laptops with us to let people there send email to anyone
> they wish just
>> to let someone know they are alive and well.
>>
>> We will collect any funds via Paypal for as long as we can.  On
>> Tuesday, when schools are open again (holiday weekend here), we will
>> take the monies to the school for them to disburse as they see fit.
>>
>> I thank you for your support and thank you on behalf of the
> beneficiaries.
>>

> You should just have got an email to that address from
> Paypal. Let me know if there are any problems completing the
> transaction.
>
> - --
> Julian Field

For those making donations through me, we have contacted the schools here
and they will allow us to specify how we would like a donation distributed.

We can specify an amount we wish to be used for food, clothing, school
supplies, backpacks, etc.

If you make a donation and wish to specify how it is used, please note that
in your Paypal payment.

Julian, your EXTREMELY generous donation will go a long way in all needed
areas.  I hesitate to disclose the amount in this forum.

Mike