Disaster recovery assistance

Richard Alexander ralexand at HOODINDUSTRIES.COM
Sat Sep 3 20:00:07 IST 2005

Thanks to everyone for suggestions. I went back thought the firewall logs
and created another permit tcp any any on the dmz_access_in list and now
can send and receive email from the internet.

We have about 20 sites that connect to us through lan to lan vpns and they
cannot ping or pop the mail server here.  kinda crazy but from the vpn
3030 i can ping to the mail server, and I can also ping from the 3030 back
to the remote pc.  But i cannot ping from remote pc all the way back to
the mail server and of course pop3 is not working.